Does our vote still count?

Image

Does our vote still count?

Back in July 2008, I felt very full of gloom & doom when the Supreme Court ruled that corporations are like people when it comes to making campaign donations. With the top 1% Having more money combined than the rest of the 99%, and now the latest ruling that there is no limit on how much they can contribute, perhaps we should just elect the 2 Koch brothers president and vice president, and get back to the business of running the USA, instead of trying to run out the president we elected twice. I for one feel helpless.